Aqualis® MAP solubGreat source of potassium in fertigation
Aqualis® MAP solub is a fully water soluble monoammonium phosphate fertilizer in the form of a free flowing, crystalline powder. Its main role is as a P fertilizer in fertigation programs: for all fertigated crops under drip irrigation, sprinkler systems, for fertigated greenhouses, vegetables, fruits and flowers in any growing medium, as well as open fields and orchards.
Aqualis® MAP solub is specially recommended in the first stages of growth of plants, when the availability of P is critical for the establishment of root system and the combination of P and N are desired.
The acidic pH of the Aqualis® MAP solub increases the availability of the phosphate and the micronutrients
® = Registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- MAP solub contains both nitrogen (as ammonium, NH₄) and phosphorus (as phosphate, P₂O₅), which are immediately available to plants, suitable for rapid uptake by the crop.
- High in P, main role as a P fertilizer in fertigation programs.
- Can be used as the sole P source throughout the growth period for any crop.
- 100% assimilable nutrients, ensuring total availability of nitrogen and phosphorus to the plant.
- Chloride and sodium free.
- White, fully water soluble and practically free of impurities and residues.
- Quickly dissolves to a clear solution with no clogging of the irrigation system.
- Non hygroscopic and free flowing.
- Moderately acidic.
- Acidifies the solution thus increasing the availability and uptake of P and micronutrients.
- Eco-friendly: negligible amounts of heavy metals.
- No residual contaminants or hazardous residues.
- Safe and easy to store and use.
- Available in 25 kg bags and big bags.
- Nitrogen (NH₄-N)12,0 %
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P₂O₅)61,0 %
- Phosphorus (P)26,6 %
- Solubility (20°C)380g/L water
- EC (0,1 % at 25°C)0,8 mS/cm
- pH (5% solution)4,5