ENTEC®The stabilized mineral fertilizer for optimal nitrogen efficiency.
ENTEC® is an inhibited nitrogen fertilizer providing optimal nitrogen efficiency. Nitrogen compounds are subject to constant transformation and leaching processes in the soil. When applying standard fertilizer, up to 50% of the nitrogen can be lost due to leaching or emissions. With ENTEC® the transformation of ammonium nitrogen into nitrate is delayed by up to 12 weeks, due to the nitrification inhibitor. The release of nitrogen is thus adapted to the plant’s needs and the fertilizer functions more efficiently. The nitrification inhibitor helps to reduce the leaching losses of nitrates and enables a 73 % decrease in emissions of nitrous oxide, a greenhouse gas also known as N₂0, into the atmosphere.
- Higher nitrogen use efficiency: stabilized ammonium to slow down nitrification and secure N supply
- Improved yield and crop quality: more nitrogen available for plants uptake
- Continuous and demand specific nutrition: two directly plant available nitrogen forms: ammonium and nitrate
- Operational savings and flexible application: lower number of splits and less weather dependence
- Compliant climate and environmental protection: reduced NO₃ leaching and greenhouse gas emissions
- Excellent storage and precise application: high product quality